Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In-Class Shading & Personal Best


 



In class on December 2nd we were ask to focus on shading the folds and creases in the sheets that were draped over two chairs.  While i was drawing the folds i used a variety of pencial lead weights to achieve diffrent depts and shadows created by the fabric and the fabric came to life as i was drawing it. I am very satisfied with the drawings because i believe it is one of my personal best that i have drawin in my drafting class this year.  I have learned over the semester that to create life like detail you must use diffrent line weights and qualitys in both observational drawings and is draftings. Both require a attention to detail that i did not realize at first but through many classes i learned techniques thati have put into use and have improved greatly in my abilty of drawing both.


No comments:

Post a Comment