Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sketch Book - Personal Best

I chose this drawing because it shows the joint detail and also the sides of the wood. I know this drawing is not extreamly detailed but in my option it captures something that i like about my wood project, i dont really know what is was but just the overall feeling of the drawing is what i like.

This image shows the outside countour of the drawing and helps to show the form of the object i built. This is an abstracted version of my project but i like how it is not perfect and just shows my base form of the wood.

This show a close up of the practice pieces for a studio project and demonstrated how i focused on the continual wood grain. The wood grain was a huge part of my focus and helped pull the project together and make it a structure of its own instrad of a bunch of pieced bound together by dowles.


I have been working with experamenting with diffrent teckniques of drawing some highly detailed and some with just outline and shadows.  I have not suceeded in becoming some great artist but i am improving and will keep trying to challenge myself to find a drawing style that fits what i want to represent with my drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment